Yearly Archives: 2011
There are many steps taken across the globe by governments,organisations,indivuals, but people are not fully aware of the impact on them. Let us take about water scarcity we will face in very short time.
We are expecting seven billionth baby by this month end.Of course, it may be delightful news for their parents, but what we did to control the population. Richer countries and organisation like UNESCO are lending their hands to curb the population, but in vain the population grows drastically.
If population grows, there will be water scarcity,Power scarcity, food scarcity, which will occur in one side and on the other side due to climate change there are lot of natural disasters happening. why we can’t stop this all.
1) Scientists across the globe should be innovative and find the alternative for plastics,petrol,diesel,power generation. Still lot many countries are pouring their people hard earned money into Military research. If same situation prevails across the globe, there is no need to use nuclear bomb on one another, the Global warming will slowly diminish this earth. same time this alternative should be cheaper, so poor and needy people will go for it.
2) Governments should educate the people in all means and take stringent actions on industries, who pollutes the air and water. why can’t government take actions, they can.If people doesn’t realise the impact of climate change, they have to get water like petrol in pumps in future
3) STOP DEFORESTATION
4) STOP USING PLASTICS
5) Governments across the globe should fund more on alternative energ research rather than spending on Military research
6) Educate childrens right from school days
7) Avoid using PAPERS in schools,Colleges,Government offices etc…….
8) Farmers should be educated on how to use ORGANIC Fertilisers
9) People should minimize their own transportation and use public transport
10)Minimize the usage of electricity in places like Home,Office,Schools,Colleges
More to come………Pl look on